Reunite in Reykjavík
Official rules and regulations
No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. Must be 18 years or older to enter. Entries limited to one (1) per person over the entire contest entry period. Votes limited to one (1) per person over the entire contest voting period.
No purchase or other consideration necessary to enter. The information obtained through your registration will not be sold or distributed in any way to a third party.
Contest entry period: 21 October - 26 November
Contest voting period: 26 November - 10 December
Finalists will be chosen by public voting selection process. Winners from the finalist group will be chosen by panel of judges.
Notification: Three (3) winners will be selected on 15 December Winners will be notified via email address provided in entry form.
Contest Rules and Guidelines:
- Person submitting must live in either North America or the UK.
- Person submitting must upload one photo (this could be a collage, video chat screenshot, etc.) of themselves and the person they want to reunite with. Their companion must live across the ocean from them, either in North America or the UK.
- Person submitting must include one story (no word minimum or maximum) that explains their relationship with this person and why it’s important they reunite with them in Reykjavík, Iceland.
- Participants can only submit one entry throughout the entire submission period.
- Submission period will last from 21 October - 26 November
- Once the submission period closes, we will open up public voting to determine the finalists. The public voting period will last from 26 November - 10 December. Participants may only vote for one submission throughout the entire voting period.
Three (3) winners will receive one (1) prize as published on www.inspiredbyiceland.com/reunite. In total three (3) winners will receive one (1) prize each.
The Grand Prize includes:
- Governmental taxes, airport taxes, fuel surcharges and other applicable taxes are included on the airfare.
Transportation to and from airport in North America or Iceland.
All other expenses, including but not limited to meals, additional accommodation, travel insurance, incidental expenses, tips, transfers, and taxes will be the responsibility of the prize winners. No substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted. Prize is not redeemable for cash or exchange. Winner is responsible for obtaining and paying for visas, shots, passports or other documents if required.
A designated travel contact will be responsible for the booking of travel arrangements and selection of vendors. Winner must book with the travel contact at least 30 days prior to departure. If winner is unable to travel in accordance with Iceland Naturally’s specifications, the prize will be forfeited.
Travel period must be before the end of 2022.
Eligibility: The Iceland Naturally Sweepstakes is open to residents in the USA and Canada. All contest entrants must be 18 years of age or older to enter and to be eligible to win. Entrants must submit: their name, city/state of residence, date of birth and email address. Void where prohibited. Employees of Iceland Naturally, Icelandair and Visit Iceland and all their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and their advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling and children, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees and directors are not eligible.
Thank you for participating.